|Cub Master||Andrew Meyerfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Committee Chair||Lee C. Meyeremail@example.com|
|Lion (Kindergarten)||Lee C. Meyerfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Tiger (1st Grade)||Ben Deaveremail@example.com|
|Wolf (2nd Grade)||David Rubensteinfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Wolf (2nd Grade)||Cory Retherfordemail@example.com|
|Bear (3rd Grade)||Ryan Weberfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Webelos 1 (4th Grade)||Andrew Meyeremail@example.com|
|Webelos 1 (4th Grade)||Michelle Sowafirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Webelos 2 (5th Grade)||Andy Greenfieldemail@example.com|
|Webelos 2 (5th Grade)||Jen Greenfieldfirstname.lastname@example.org|
About The Pack Committee
Every pack is under the supervision of a pack committee who handles administrative and support tasks. The pack committee allows the Cubmaster, den leaders, and their assistants to focus on working directly with the Cub Scouts. The Pack Committee meets once a month and is essential to ensuring a strong successful pack. If you are interested in joining the committee, reach out to our Committee Chair or any of our Den Leaders.
Pack Committee Responsibilities:
- Make recommendations regarding pack leadership to the chartered organization for final approval of pack leadership.
- Recruit the Cubmaster and one or more assistant Cubmasters, with the chartered organization’s approval.
- Coordinate the pack’s program and the chartered organization’s program through the chartered organization representative.
- Help with pack charter renewal.
Help stimulate the interest of adult family members through proper programming.
- Supervise finances and equipment.
- Vigorously assist the Cubmaster.
- Ensure that all Cub Scouts receive a year-round, quality program.
- Complete pack committee Fast Start training and Basic Leader Training for the position.
- Conduct, with the help of the Cubmaster, periodic training for parents and guardians.
- Cooperate with other Scouting units.
- If the Cubmaster is unable to serve, assume active direction of the pack until a successor is recruited and registered.
- Appoint a committee member or other registered adult to be responsible for Youth Protection training.
- Develop and maintain strong pack-troop relationships, and work closely with the unit commissioner and other pack and troop leaders in bringing about a smooth transition of Webelos Scouts into the troop.
- Support the policies of the BSA.