|Webelos II (5th grade)
|Webelos I (4th grade)
|Bear (3rd grade)
|Wolf (2nd grade)
|Tiger (1st grade)
About The Pack Committee
Every Pack operates under the supervision of a Pack Committee, which handles the necessary administrative business of the Pack. The Pack Committee allows the Cubmaster, Den Leaders, and their Assistants to focus on working directly with the Cub Scouts. The Pack Committee meets once a month and is essential to ensuring a strong successful Pack.
If you are interested in joining the committee, reach out to our Committee Chair, Cubmaster, or any of our other current members – – or submit your interest here.
Pack Committee Responsibilities:
- Recruit the Cubmaster and assistant Cubmasters, with the chartered organization’s approval.
- Coordinate the Pack program and coordinate with the chartered organization representative.
- Manage the Pack’s regular business, including finances, program planning, equipment, recruitment, advancement, and events.
- Ensure that all Cub Scouts receive a quality program, up to the standards of the BSA, that is positive, encouraging, and inclusive of all Scouts, families, and siblings who participate.
- Help stimulate the interest of parent volunteers to help plan, conduct, and improve Pack activities.
- Develop and maintain strong relationship with the Chartered Organization, and any local Troops to best facilitate transition of Webelos into the Scouts BSA program after their Arrow of Light year.
- Enforce & Support the policies of the BSA.